Chia Seed Pudding
Makes 4 servings
* 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) Non-dairy milk (almond, cashew, coconut, or oat milk)
* 1/3 cup (63 g) chia seeds
* 2-5 Tbsp (30-75 ml) maple syrup or honey
* 1/4 cup (24 g) cacao
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp sea salt or pink himalayan salt
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* Handful of Berries or fruit of any kind
* Handful of Nuts & different seeds
Mix together all ingredients. let it sit for 5 minutes, then stir again to break up any clumps of chia seeds.
cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
You can also let it sit in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast.
Top with berries and enjoy.