Before we start, let's cover some basics about this Whole Foods Detox. Here is a list of things you MUST and MUST NOT do to lose weight., reset your body & Thrive!
1. Do not overcomplicate your meals. A healthy meal consists of a protein, green, and healthy fat. That’s it – it’s that simple. It doesn’t need to be complicated.
2. Drink water to flush the fat – 80-100 ounces per day is ideal. Without the adequate amount of water, the weight will not fall off.
3. Movement – move your body 3-4 times a week. This can be dancing, walking, running, yoga, pilates, etc. Something you LOVE to Do!
4. Do not deprive yourself. It does not work, and you'll starve your body of essential nutrients and end up binging on junk food.
5. Focus on Adding. I've provided recipes & suggested meals but as long as it is REAL WHOLE food (fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, healthy fat, good protein) go nuts & enjoy!
6. Be conscious of your mindset. If you are shaming yourself or constantly telling yourself that you are fat, and weight loss is impossible, you will not find the desired results.
Treat your body, mind, and soul with love.
7. In this program, you have a seven-day suggested meal plan with a shopping list. I encourage you to download and print these and go shopping the weekend before you start the program, so you're ready for the week ahead.
8. Take advantage of batch cooking on the weekends. If you do not like to reheat your foods, then buy a crockpot or pressure cooker to make cooking easier.